- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle and write technical documents.
- Design highly reliable, scalable, extensible, maintainable, and operable web and large-scale data driven applications.
- Quickly understand and translate user/business requirements into technical solutions.
- Work in a cross-functional team and take ideas from concept to delivery.
- Must have the ability and proven track record to design and develop mature application architecture.
- Review and provide feedback on the application architecture designed by other teams and conduct code reviews at regular intervals.
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment with frequently changing requirements.
- Participate in the testing process to make sure that a stable, reliable and robust application is delivered by the team.
- Identify application performance optimization avenues including UI/UX and overall application experience.
- Continuously identify, assess, adopt and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Develop new and maintain existing applications.
- Work directly with developers and SQA Engineers
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences with equal clarity is required.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience designing, developing, debugging, and performing production support for enterprise level web applications.
- Must have experience of working with customers to build and formulate business requirements.
- Knowledge of integrating Travel APIs , Google Dialogue Flow, Machine Learning and done some project or task in these particular domains
- Good understanding of Agile software development methodology (SCRUM) and best practices.
- Good understanding of SQL Databases like MySQL etc.
- Good understanding of SCM process and tools like Git, SVN, CVS.
Experience of developing enterprise level web application in one or more of the following:
- Node JS
- React JS
Sound understanding of object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) as well as design patterns.