TechNerds is a place to learn, thrive, & grow – as people & professionals.
Do you have 2 years of solid WordPress/Shopify development experience?
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable on both platforms and can help with scripting, website design, development, and more. Bonus points if you have Shopify Theme Development certification.
TechNerds specializes in front-end and back-end eCommerce development and custom development. We are an industry leader, have clients all across the US and abroad. We have a great team that loves to learn, loves to support each other, play table tennis, and love to push the edge of what’s possible on the Web. Bonus points if you Have certifications in Shopify. Love to code up a storm. chance to grow your skillset by working across the entire stack Work-life balance.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Collaborate with different departments and team members to execute projects
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science and at-least 5-6 yrs. of professional experience.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Shopify Custom-build, Template modifications, Installation, 3rd Part App Integrations, etc
- Debugging & Testing
- Ability to work well under pressure
Who We Are Looking for: We’re looking for someone who is prepared to take on serious responsibilities and get hands-on experience learning the ins and outs of a high-growth company. You need to show:
- Self-motivation, self-awareness, self-discipline, self-improvement, use good judgment, positive energy, willingness to help others
- The ability to adapt and create proactive change
- The ability to identify optimal process efficiencies
- A love for coding
- An analytical mind
- Ambition and the desire to work hard
- Emotional intelligence
- You can thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Strong listening skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humour, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills