- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Understand and implement technical SEO audits and changes
- Execute on-page optimizations
- Implement changes in content management systems (CMS)
- Manage content production by planning content calendars, managing writers (or collaborate with content writing teams), and supporting them on SEO
- Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyze and improve SEO performance
- Collaborate with SEO managers and other in-house marketing teams (e.g., paid marketing)
- Collaborate with developers and product teams to implement necessary features and changes
- Constantly develop new SEO tests and strategies
- Present and communicate SEO strategies and projects to clients and/or internal stakeholders
- Serve as the key SEO expert/advocate.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, strategies, and algorithm changes.
- At least 2+ years of prior experience working in SEO
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Ability to create, justify, communicate and implement SEO strategies across teams and external agencies
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Experience working with SEO tools (e.g., Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMRush)
- Experience and/or understanding of other marketing channels (e.g., PPC)
- Experience working with CMS (Word Press).
- Experience with technical SEO
- Excellent writing skills