We are seeking an experienced SQA Engineer to join our growing team.
- QA team member responsible for the planning, creation and execution of testing activities, including both manual and automated testCreate Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- WorkDesign, develop and execute automation scripts using tools
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 02 to 03 years of experience in Quality Testing of web applications & software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in any relevant field from a recognized university.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to write test cases, scenarios, self-explanatory bug reports.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Good problem-solving and logic-building abilities.
- Excellent communication skills